Penang Hill

It has been ages since the last time I set foot on Penang Hill. When I heard that they've fixed the funicular trains, I decided to take my family there.

It was raining since morning, but it stopped towards mid afternoon. So, we were already lined-up at the ticket counter at about 3 PM. I think we were the only Malays there today since it is a day before hari raya.

Going on the funicular train was fun, but it was way too crowded! When we reached the top, we were surprised to find that there were really nothing to see up there. The drizzles took the fun out of the trip; It was foggy and difficult to take good pictures with the umbrellas. Daanish didn't want to sit in his stroller, so we had to carry him all the time. It was tiring. We hitched a ride back down after about 30 minutes of walking aimlessly.

So, here's my advise to you; Think twice before visiting Penang Hill.

Previous Post Next Post