New Employer

Everyone has been asking about this, so here it is.

I'm now an employee of an Australian company called Peak Well Systems. I'm the Technical Sales Engineer. As the title suggests, I'll be doing both technical and sales for the company, which will focus mainly on the Malaysian market and partly on the South East Asia's.

Peak doesn't have an office in Malaysia yet. So, my first task is to find an office in Kuala Lumpur. In the meantime, I will do a lot of traveling to Perth and across South East Asia, but whenever I'm not, I'll be at home. In other words, I am home-based.

Working from home is awesome because I get to see Daanish every single second and watch him grow. But on the other hand, it breaks my heart to leave my family behind whenever I've to travel. So, I'm planning to bring them along whenever I can.

Today is my first day as an employee at Peak's office in Perth, WA and it is really relaxing. Perth is such a beautiful and peaceful place.

The grass is indeed greener on the other side :)

Previous Post Next Post