Vacation Planning


I found out last week that I'll be going to Manchester again this June. I remembered throwing the idea to Lin that she and Daanish should come with me for a vacation in London. We thought about it for awhile, but then didn't really seriously consider it.

I have been traveling a lot since I joined Peak and I flew Malaysia Airlines almost always. To my surprise, I've collected enough Enrich Miles to purchase a return ticket for one passenger to London. When I told Lin about it, she was so excited. And that's how we ended up here, in the midst of planning our family trip to Europe.

I'll be going to Manchester a week earlier. Once I'm done with my training, I'll fly to London and Lin and Daanish will meet me there. We'll spend a couple of days in London and then take a train to Paris. In Paris, we plan to hit all the famous tourist spots, including Disneyland! Then off to Amsterdam to spend some time with my cousin and her family.

We really wanna take time to see these places and let the experience and atmosphere soak in. So, we decided that 3 countries would do it this time. InsyaAllah, there will be more trips in the future.

So excited!

Previous Post Next Post