Mini Gym

I was so used to free gym I can't bear the thought of paying for it. So, here's what I did.


A "mini gym" in my office! That's exactly what I need. It's perfect. After I'm done with work, I just change into my workout outfit and I'm all set. It's like a private gym where I can listen to my music and don't have to put on shoes.

I'm not looking to be super-brawny. Just as long as I can maintain the size of my biceps, chest, and stomach, I'm a happy man. To help me burn some fat, I'd go for a run at the KLCC Park once or twice a week. It helps in gaining back some stamina too.

I had sworn to myself that I will not be one of those married men with pot bellies and double chins. So, I need to do everything within my means to realize this.

Now, who needs expensive gym membership?

Previous Post Next Post