37 Years of Being Alive


We finally have a "robot" in the house. A robot vacuum, that is, which my wife got for my birthday. So far, she has gotten me two different types of vacuum. So, I think you can tell how I hate dusty floors.


My parents treated me to a birthday dinner at Meat Cartel in Putrajaya. The food was delicious! After dinner, all 9 of us rode the 6-person Surrey bike around the Lakeside Putrajaya Lake. It really was a good 25-minute workout.

As the night deepened, the crowd grew. It started to look like a really good place for a new coronavirus cluster to breakout. So, we decided to leave as fast as we could.

As I celebrate another birthday, I realize that I've so much to be thankful for; Great health, supportive and loving family, stable life, good job, etc. I am blessed with a lot of things most people could only dream of.

ٱلْØ­َÙ…ْدُ Ù„ِÙ„َّٰÙ‡ِ
Previous Post Next Post