One Year Older

Present, cake, and her26 minutes to the end of my birthday. The day you turn 21 only comes once, and only once. And, when you turned 21, everything changes. You're old enough to gamble, to drink, to get married, to enter the biggest store situated right next to the I-40 (you know which store I'm talking about!), and so much more. The 21st birthday should be the most depressing birthday ever because it draws the line where you'll start to live your everyday life as an adult.

As for me, do I feel depressed? Do I feel like I should start living like an adult? I feel a lot of things. But, none of those. I feel that I should get more birthday cards. But, ten wishes in one card did just that. That's because I've the most wonderful bunch of friends a guy could ever asked for and it's not fair for me to ask anything more than that. The birthday surprise, the cake, the cards, the gifts, they're all very sweet. Thank you all for making my final birthday here in the States memorable.
Previous Post Next Post