Puerta America de Madrid

1 building, 18 international designers. An outstanding space created to fire the imagination and stir the senses of its visitors. That's Hotel Puerta America de Madrid. It fascinated me the first time I found out and instantly felt that I've to tell everyone about it. I know. I'm like the freakin' "Extra! Extra!" boy. Will you look at the colors on that hotel? They freakin' stole my idea I have on my future house. Now I've to come up with a new one. Darn it!


Why 18, you asked? Well, each floor and each aspect of the building (i.e: communal areas, carpark, restaurant, garden, etc) came from different creative minds of each designer. And you think who would've thought of that! I heard they've great beds too. Now, that's something you should know about a hotel before you make a reservation.
Previous Post Next Post