Daanish's First Photobook

After nearly a month, I finally finished designing Daanish's photobook. It was submitted an hour ago and will be ready for pickup in 6 days. I can't wait to see the end product!


What I failed to blog earlier was that about a month ago, I bought a voucher from Groupon for a personalized photo album from Photobook Malaysia. The original price was RM208, but I got it for RM54. What a deal! And browsing thru their website, Photobook actually has excellent reputations in terms of their products as well as customer service.

This was my first time designing a photobook. At first, I wanted to use their Readybooks, where the layouts and design images were provided. But then I thought, "Where's the feel in that?" as I would just be dragging and dropping photos in the boxes. So, after looking at their Bookshelf, where they constantly upload selected book designs, I decided to start from scratch and give my own personal touches to it. That's how I ended up spending an entire month on it.

The whole designing process was actually very fun and their software was very easy to use (though it did crash a few times). If the photobook turns out as I hope it would, then I'll definitely do it again.

If you're interested, Photobook Malaysia is having another promotion; 30% off on all books + free shipping until November 30. Why not give them a visit?

Previous Post Next Post