Trip To The Dentist

I still remember my last visit to the dentist, which was at my primary school clinic when one of my teeth was brutally extracted without a single prior notice. It was so painful that I cried and swore to myself that I'd never see another dentist again.

This morning after almost 20 years, I finally conjured enough courage to go see the dentist again. This time, I expected the worst. To my surprise, my teeth were in good and healthy condition. I was so relieved! However, they were so dirty that the dentist thought I was a smoker.

It took a good half-hour to finish cleaning all my teeth. I couldn't say it didn't hurt because it did, but it was bearable. Now, my mouth just feels weird. Good weird. Clean.

My wife also had her teeth cleaned. But the dentist told her to come back because one of her wisdom teeth didn't grow-in properly and needs to be extracted. Daanish only had his mouth and 8 pieces of teeth checked. Nothing the dentist can do at this time since he doesn't have his back teeth yet.

Additional New Year's resolution: I will make it a habit to floss after I brush and make frequent visits to the dentist.

Previous Post Next Post